google-site-verification: googleda25f3576488abc5.html Scribblings from my heart: Waiting for u
Thoughts need not to be poetic

Thoughts need not to be professional

Thoughts need not to be informative

Thoughts are from heart

Welcome to my scribblings !!!


Monday 23 January 2012

Waiting for u

Never longed for anything like this
I feel empty still having everything
Dreaming day and night
without knowing a hint about u

Days and months are passing by
No tears to shed and my eyes are dry
U r beyond my control
I'm existing without soul

Just waiting to hold ur hands
and make u lie on my shoulders
Prayers are my only left out option
To thrash my real pain

 U r somewhere in this universe
No idea when U'll be mine 
Don't make me wait for a long time
Desperately waiting for u...;-(

My unborn baby!!!!





2 comments:

  1. By far the most touching poem i have read, and this reminds me of a tamil movie, where a lady sings a song for a baby. I dont think I have any words to say anything here, if this is your reality. But all I can do is Pray and a warm hug to let you know, that you are not alone in this.

    ReplyDelete