google-site-verification: googleda25f3576488abc5.html Scribblings from my heart: Dining in Hyatt
Thoughts need not to be poetic

Thoughts need not to be professional

Thoughts need not to be informative

Thoughts are from heart

Welcome to my scribblings !!!


Friday 20 January 2012

Dining in Hyatt

How about a dinner in five star hotel with your hubby?? Doesn't it sound great?

But it really wasn't for me... Actually it's his company's arrangement with his colleagues.I fussed initially to join him as i had a bad cold and not interested much. Sometimes i like to avoid people and want to be in my own world. I told reasons for not coming.. after two day's argument somehow he convinced me to come...

First, great confusion in what to wear.. at last decided to wear cotton kurta and a jean..

We reached there after an hour drive... Usually i roam out a lot before my marriage.. but now it's reduced a lot.. and nowadays i lost interest in going out..

To my surprise , i was literally feeling nervous to meet new people and mingle with them... I was like a school student appearing for public exam..


I self pitied myself for being like this as i like to speak with new people and mingles easily with my age group a year back... But situation and circumstances has really changed my real personality... It's a shock to me...


Let me continue with the dinner part...  It was my first time to enter a five star hotel... It was obviously Porsche but i was not able to enjoy that... my husband introduced me to his colleagues...  as usual a formal smile,, formal talk with his boss's wife...


It was a buffet dinner and they had all varieties in starters, soup, main course, chat items, desserts... I felt like an alien in a new world... i was uncomfortable with this kind of official get together.. I didn't enjoy the food as well.. Every thing was so formal and artificial... and i can't expect it to be informal for obvious reasons...


Still my heart didn't fit that place.. I was just trying to find out what's the meaning of the wall murals they had... Nobody was there to share my interest... and i also had some silly questions to ask but i didn't...
i was busy acting like a matured girl in front of others...I was just waiting to leave that place...


Good food, excellent atmosphere, hi-fie people, actually i should have enjoyed all these... but still I'm the same girl who belong to a small town...


I think when we grow in society we need some acting skills that is so called "ETIQUETTE"...


I prefer a dinner with my husband in a simple dhaba chatting silly things, being myself or eating in a road side hotel with my friends behaving local :-) 



1 comment:

  1. With this writing skills I dont think you are a girl from small town:) Well let your turtled inhibitions go, u might find some good ones in the highfy people ;)

    And welcome into my silly little world :)

    ReplyDelete