google-site-verification: googleda25f3576488abc5.html Scribblings from my heart: Feeling good - Continues...
Thoughts need not to be poetic

Thoughts need not to be professional

Thoughts need not to be informative

Thoughts are from heart

Welcome to my scribblings !!!


Friday 16 March 2012

Feeling good - Continues...


In my last post I mentioned I’ve found the path to find the real myself… Even u can know the secret… It’s a universal four letter word… which we speak, listen, sing, live, dance all our lives…

                                                            So Simple “ LOVE ”.

I thought it’s going to be so easy for me to travel in this love path… But there is a clause added to this which is called “UNCONDITIONAL LOVE “.
Now it’s becoming bit tough for me to follow…

What is unconditional means?

No expectations from the person whom u love and No judgement on the person whom u love…

I don’t remember when I last loved somebody unconditionally…

I’ve loved my parents always but if they don’t get me what I want or scold me sometimes, I shout at them back … So the first point is failed here… I’ve always expected something from them…

Again, I love my husband more than anything in this world… But if he fails to take me for a movie I wanted, I’ll fight with him for hours… So again I’m expecting things from him also…

I don’t have a baby now… so I can’t comment on the mother, child relationship…

I love my friends a lot but the same expectations have made me lose some of them…

I think this can be the close circle on which I can at least show my real love…

But they are not always “UN CONDITIONAL “.

Next comes the outside world, I’ve always made judgements on them based on my past experiences or knowledge I’ve gained through this physical world…

So I don’t even think I love them all…

What next?

I’ve not even taken a foot step towards my soul journey… :(

After reading that book I consciously started loving (Unconditionally) my family first…
But it was not easy… I can just do that for a second, may be a minute…
And suddenly I’ll again come back to the same old starting point…  

But I’m trying that again and again and one day I’ll surely enjoy that moment of real love in my life time.

If we understand this simple concept “UN CONDITIONAL LOVE “,

We can love everybody in this world without fear.
No war, No rage, No jealousy, Nobody is bad, No body is sinner, No body is poor , no need to feel pity for any body….  

I’ve been taught since my school days “ GOD IS LOVE “ and “ LOVE IS GOD “.

And now I understand the real meaning!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there 10laksthoughts information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete